Physical therapy treatment is, unlike massage, a medical treatment provided to those who are impaired from injury or disease. It utilizes exercise, physical therapy procedure or hand treatment for the purpose of recovery or prevention.
This specialized treatment is provided by physical therapists, who are required to pass a national exam.
Physical therapists are mainly working at hospitals, clinics or elderly-care institutions. Small number of them are working for professional sports teams.
- We pay attention to minor movements or angles.
- Exercise with a right posture
- We will teach you how to train yourself.
- Body-trunk training with stretch poles
- We will increase work load in a safe manner by using red codes and balance balls.
- Treatment is provided in a calm environment of a private room.